Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10 x 42 Binoculars
Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10 x 42 Binoculars is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
10x binoculars may be the Jack of all trades when it comes to glassing. With enough magnification for long-range identification, the 10x42mm and 10x50mm BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binos will also get the job done in tight situations; all while being compact and lightweight. Built around our Twilight Max HD Light Management System, the BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binoculars boast un-paralleled brightness, edge-to-edge clarity, and advanced glare management elements; helping you see more detail in less light. Their ergonomic open-bridge design is comfortable for extended glassing sessions and delivers key weight savings for those long backcountry adventures.
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof: Waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Ergonomic Design: Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Fully Multi-coated Lens System: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- High Definition: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design: Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Phase Coated: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System: See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System. Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light. Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors. Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Twist Up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.