Leupold’s Pro Guide Carbon Fiber Tripod delivers the versatility and performance that elite hunters and shooters demand in the field. Its rugged, lightweight design is compact enough to easily carry season after season, yet with a maximum height of 67 inches, it’s tall enough to accommodate almost any hunter or shooter.
When it comes to completing your kit, the Pro Guide Carbon Fiber tripod is a Jack of all trades. Its carbon fiber legs and lightweight metal components stand up to high winds and harsh weather, so you’ll feel stable even when the legs are fully extended. You can also use the 3-angle pivot locks to create a 6.7-inch minimum height when the situation calls for it. Its smooth ball head action and Arca-Swiss head mount will put quick work to most of your existing accessories and optics, while the four twist and lock leg sections are perfect for making almost any height adjustment on the fly.
Whether you’re heading into the backcountry or setting up at the range, you won’t be disappointed by the Pro Guide Carbon Fiber Tripod.
- ARCA-Swiss Mounting Plate: This popular design is commonly used with many observation and optics accessories, providing maximum cross-platform versatility.
- Aluminum Ball Head Action: The ball head is designed to be lightweight and rugged for smooth, precise movements in the field.
- Carbon Fiber Construction: The plastic-free design is built for durability. The legs are made from rugged, lightweight carbon fiber, while the components are aluminum for maximum extreme-weather performance.
- 3-Angle Pivot Locks: Locking mechanisms at the top of each leg provide more flexibility in the field. The three different locking positions allow the legs to extend wider and lower to accommodate numerous heights and angles.
- Twist and Lock Legs: Tactile locking grips on each leg section are easy to twist and lock in the field for quick height adjustments on the fly.
- Height Extension Post: An attachable post can be added to get the most height out of your tripod.
- Counterweight Hook: An integrated counterweight hook allows you to add weight for extra stability while shooting or glassing in adverse conditions.
- Rubber Feet: High-grip rubber feet keep the tripod stable in wet conditions or on slick surfaces.