B3 Meg Broadhead
B3 Meg Broadhead - 100 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
B3’s Exoskeletal Broadheads are stronger, straighter and superior — a patent-pending design built by archers and hunters, like you. The curved blades cut faster and penetrate longer. A combination of blades lying flat and a friction grommet under the blades eliminates external bands, and produces a quiet flight and field-tip accuracy. The pre-loaded blade angle is quick to deploy, and the head design features built-in stops for both closed and open positions, preventing arrow damage. The Meg 85 features an 100 grain head with a steel collar.
- Crafted using T7 anodized aluminum
- 3 blade design with a 3″ cutting surface
- Requires no o-rings or washers
- Blades rotate quickly around the smooth tower to improve penetration
- Razor-sharp edges remain exposed even in the closed position
- Exoskeletal mounting system’s superior strength requires no pins or washers
- Curved blades mounted on opposite sides or planes, producing greater hemorrhage
- Crossbow approved
- Single pack of three broadheads with a practice tip included