The VX®-3HD 1.5-5x20mm delivers legendary performance and extreme clarity in an incredibly tough, lightweight package. It's the perfect workhorse for those close to mid-range shots, whether you’re on a hunt or at the range.
The VX-3HD delivers outstanding performance in low light. With Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it has excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand. The illuminated FireDot® reticle with seven brightness settings and easy-to-use illumination dial will get you on target fast, even in harsh daylight. We also gave it match-grade repeatability and ergonomic controls that are easy to read and use, even with gloves. The VX-3HD is the best lightweight, low-light hunting scope in its class. And with its low-profile, one-revolution CDS® ZeroLock® dial, you can be confident your dial will only move when you want it to. Push the button to unlock it, dial, and then rotate it back to zero to lock it in place. It’s that simple.
Everything we put into your VX-3HD is there to help you tag out. Like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- Zero Stop: The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don't accidentally turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- Zero Lock Dial: The ZeroLock system eliminates accidental dial movement by locking it in place.
- Custom Dial System: Leupold's Custom Dial System (CDS) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- Custom Dial Compatible: Leupold's Custom Dial System (CDS) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- Illuminated: This scopes comes with an illuminated reticle, which can help you get o target faster in low-light situations.
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST): Motion Sensor Technology (MST) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3.5-10 ect), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.