B3 Exo2 125 gr. Broadhead
B3 Exo2 125 gr. Broadhead is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
B3’s Exoskeletal Broadheads are stronger, straighter and superior — a patent-pending design built by archers and hunters, like you. The curved blades cut faster and penetrate longer. A combination of blades lying flat and a friction grommet under the blades eliminates external bands, and produces a quiet flight and field-tip accuracy. The pre-loaded blade angle is quick to deploy, and the head design features built-in stops for both closed and open positions, preventing arrow damage.
EXO2 125 features:
- 2 bladed 125 grain all-hardened 400 series steel
- 2″ cutting diameter
- Requires no o-rings, bands washers or collars
- Crossbow approved
- Blade thickness is +.032 stainless steel
- Blades rotate quickly around the smooth tower to improve penetration
- Razor-sharp edges remain exposed even in the closed position
- Exoskeletal mounting system’s superior strength requires no pins or washers
- Blades mounted on opposite sides or planes, producing greater hemorrhage
- Compact design for field tip accuracy
- 3 pack of broadheads with a practice tip included