Badlands Pyre Jacket
Unit price /
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Badlands Pyre Jacket - Medium / Approach is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Let’s break this down: Pyre rhymes with fire. Fire is warm. See where we’re going? We created the Pyre Jacket for those frigid sits, when your breath freezes in mid-air but retreating just isn’t an option. The 160-gram Primaloft® Silver fill is perfect when Jack Frost is nipping at your you-know-what. Just to be safe, the Pyre is 100 percent waterproof, too, because cold and wet is a bad combo. Finally, the Pyre’s articulated arms make it easy to adjust the hood, the cuffs, or get into your interior rangefinder pocket, too.
- Primaloft® Silver - Another high-performance insulation, Primaloft Silver offers exceptional warmth-to-weight thermal efficiency, yet it’s still lightweight, packable, breathable, and comfortable.
- C6 DWR - Keeping your gear from becoming saturated with water is the first step in keeping dry, warm, and comfortable in the field. Badlands’ C6 Durable Water Repellent (DWR) doesn’t allow moisture to seep into fabrics. Water beads and rolls off, keeping you dry, longer.
- Treestand Tether Exit Port - We’ve added a Treestand Tether Exit Port to select Badlands jackets so your harness will fit properly and work properly too. Put on your safety harness before your jacket, run the tether through the port, and hook yourself up. And with your harness inside your jacket, there's one less piece of exposed gear to interfere with your shot.
- Chest Pocket with Rangefinder Lanyard
- Waterproof Zippers and Seams - Every time you stitch a piece of clothing, you're creating tiny holes in the fabric, and water can find it's way in through the tiniest holes. So we seal the seams and zippers on select Badlands gear with waterproof tape, to prevent moisture from getting where it's unwelcome.
- Fully Taped Waterproof Seams
- Compressible Sleeves
- Adjustable Hood
- Articulated Arms
- Waterproof Membrane