Shrewd Atlas Single Adjustable V-Bar
Shrewd Atlas Single Adjustable V-Bar - Matt Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Super solid V-bar for archers who use a single siderod. It's strong, laser-etched and designed to not budge once it's locked in place.
- Hybrid clamp-taper system produces an ultra-strong v-bar in a small, lightweight package
- Integrated quick disconnect (1" diameter) makes installing and removing a rear stabilizer effortless
- Features precision, laser engraved indicator lines for repeatability and peace of mind
- Independently adjustable horizontal and vertical axis.
- Constructed using all stainless-steel hardware for additional weather resistance and coated with a durable anodized finish to seal and protect all machined aluminum components
- Reconfigurable to mount on the front or back of the riser for both left and right-handed shooters.
- Works in conjunction with shrewd's quick disconnect (sold separately) for adding a front stabilizer.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, weighs 3.8 oz. • Made in the USA
- Atlas single v-bar
- Flush mounting barrel nut
- Custom 5/16"-24 x 0.7" Bolt
- 5/16"-24 X 1" shcs
- 5/16"-24 X 0.5" shcs
- Stainless steel bushing
- Self-retaining washer