ARCTIC STORM MID
Extreme Conditions Winter Boot. Layers of warmth in a slim profile hug your feet and keep you warm and comfortable all day.
Comfort range: -50°F to 65°F
All Dryshod Neoprene Rubber Boots have these Features
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 6 layers of protection plus EVA cold-blocking midsole = 7 layers
- 5.5 mm bootie 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection 2 mm airmesh 2 mm warm fleece lining = 11 mm of insulating warmth and protection!
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
- 100% WATERPROOF - Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE - Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING - Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- EASY-ON/EASY-OFF - 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures
- GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT - Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.
Excluded from free shipping due to size and weight.