Blizzard AeroLite Parka
Blizzard AeroLite Parka - Open Country / Large is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Our warmest GORE-TEX big game gear, this waterproof insulated jacket is built for late season hunts that have you sitting on exposed glassing points or riding into howling wind and snow. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. It maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk for increased mobility.
Nothing saps your concentration as fast as frigid temps and wet, freezing conditions, but continuing to stack layers will restrict your ability to travel through the mountains. By upgrading our Blizzard Parka to an innovative synthetic insulation that uses trapped air to replicate the warmth and compressibility of down, we’re able to add warm-when-wet performance—plus significantly reduce bulk—so you’ll be comfortable and mobile in a whiteout.
Total weight: 45.5 oz.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with highly durable polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross CoreTM technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Fully adjustable, drop-away hood preserves peripheral vision; rests comfortably out of the way when not in use
- Water-sealing cuffs with thumb loops keep water out and warmth in
- Zippered chest pocket
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers warm