CBE Trek Pro
CBE Trek Pro - Right / 1 / .019 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The ALL CBE Trek Pro Bow Sight is packed with premium features that will handle any distance and any light condition, all in a simple-to-use, versatile bow sight. Fine-tune your sight at 30 and then 60 yards and then simply affix 1 of the 14 laser engraved aluminum sight tapes to ensure accuracy to an distance in between. There isn't a distance or scenario this sight can't handle with the ability to setup two floating pins with multiple indicator pointers. And, for easy setup, this sight offers micro-adjustable windage and elevation with a dead stop for your top pi and rapid drive for fast adjustment. With 1st, 2nd and 3rd Axis Adjustment, the Trek Pro is suitable for right - or left-handed shooters and features a lightweight design with Carbon Fiber extension dovetail sight bar for numerous mounting positioning.
The Trek Pro features a NEW Sliding Rheostat cover to further optimize your pin's brightness in all lighting conditions. The 12 inches of fiber optics are protected within CBE's Blade Pin design which are available in .010" or .019" and either 1, 3 or 5-pin configuration. Ensure customizable shot acquisition and proper lighting with the interchangeable peep alignment rings, rheostat light included and the ability to add a 41 MM lens. Constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum & Carbon Dovetail extension bar, the Trek Pro will ensure dependable durability in even the toughest conditions.
- NEW Sliding Rheostat Cover for Optimized Pin Brightness in All Lighting Conditions
- NEW Ability to Set Up to Two Floating Pins with Multiple Indicator Pointers
- Lightweight Design- Carbon Fiber Extension Dovetail Sight Bar with Ball Detent and “Click” on the carbon bar position
- Quiver Mounting Position on Mount
- Hybrid Elevation Adjust
- Rapid Drive for Fast Adjustments
- Laser Engraved Aluminum Sight Yardage Scales
- Micro Adjustable Blade Pins Using a Micro Pin System
- Micro Windage Adjustment with Laser Engraved Marks
- Adjustable 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Axis
- Windage and Elevation Lock Down
- Dead Stop for Top Pin
- Available with .010” or .019” Blade Pins
- Available with a 1-pin, 3-pin, or a 5-pin housing
- Accepts a 41mm Lens
- Interchangeable Fluorescent Peep Alignment Rings – Green Comes Installed with Red, Yellow and Gray Included
- Multiple Mounting Positions for Elevation & Windage Adjustments
- Sight Light Included
- Fully Ambidextrous
- Fully Machined Aluminum Construction