Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10 x 50 Binoculars
Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10 x 50 Binoculars is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The BX®-4 Pro Guide® HD 12x50mm binocular boasts a clear and powerful 12x magnification that can spot a trophy at almost any distance. Its magnification makes it the perfect optic for open spaces, while the rugged, lightweight design won't weigh you down.
Built around Leupold's Elite Optical System, the BX-4 Pro Guide HD binocular offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand. The ergonomic, open-bridge design is comfortable for extended glassing sessions and delivers key weight savings for those long backcountry adventures.
It comes with Pro Gear® accessories, too: including a GO Afield™ shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and lens cloth. And like all Leupold® binoculars, it's fogproof, waterproof, and guaranteed to perform for life.
- ELITE OPTICAL SYSTEM: Leupold’s Elite Optical System offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand.
- OPEN BRIDGE ROOF PRISM DESIGN: Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- DIAMONDCOAT 2: Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we've ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- FULLY MULTI-COATED LENS SYSTEM: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- GUARD-ION: Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
- HIGH DEFINITION: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- PHASE COATED: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- TRIPOD READY: A built-in 1/4-20 rotatable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- ARMOR COATED: The durable housing is shrouded in a easy-grip rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp in all conditions
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- OVER-SIZED EYEPIECE: All-day glassing comfort with increased contact area, and a flexible ergonomic design.
- SMOOTH CENTRAL FOCUSING DIAL: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- TWIST UP EYECUPS: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- FIELD REPLACEABLE EYECUPS: Removable twist-up eyecups allow you replace them in the field if damaged.
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures and elevation changes, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.