Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 12x50mm
Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 12x50mm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
When you need more magnification, but still want a semi-compact set of glass, the BX®-5 Santiam® HD 12x50mm may be perfect for you. The 12x magnification is great for open spaces, while its rugged, lightweight design won't weigh you down.
Designed for epic adventures in harsh environments, the BX®-5 Santiam® HD 12x50mm binocular dominates other optics in its class. It's the perfect glass for anyone who demands professional-grade performance. The generous eye box is designed for long glassing sessions with no eye-strain, while the open-bridge design is comfortable and easy to carry.
Built around Leupold's Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. The industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field.
It comes with Pro Gear® accessories, including a GO Afield™ shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and lens cloth. And like all Leupold® binoculars, it's fogproof, waterproof, and guaranteed to perform for life.
- Professional-Grade Optical System: Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design: Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens System: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Guard-Ion: Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
- High Definition: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- Phase Coated: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Tripod Ready: A built-in 1/4-20 rotatable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Armor Coated: The durable housing is shrouded in a easy-grip rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp in all conditions.
- Ergonomic Design: Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Over-Sized Eyepiece: All-day glassing comfort with increased contact area, and a flexible ergonomic design.
- Smooth Central Focusing Dial: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Twist Up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Field Replaceable Eyecups: Removable twist-up eyecups allow you replace them in the field if damaged.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures and elevation changes, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.