Leupold Freedom RDS BDC W/Mount
Leupold Freedom RDS BDC W/Mount is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Not all red dots are created equal. The Freedom® RDS® (red dot sight) changes the game when it comes to consistency and durability in a red dot sight. This BDC model comes with a pre-calibrated dial for 5.56/.223 55gr rounds that lets you accurately adjust the dot out to 400+ yards.
We took our 70+ years of optics knowledge and created a red dot that's built Leupold® tough, performs in extreme conditions, and won't break the bank. This true 1x sight has everything you need in a red dot and nothing you don't. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
Includes AR-specific mount
Battery life at brightness 4 of 8: 1000 hours minimum
RDS - no mount with battery = 7.2 ounces
RDS - with mount, battery, and BDC = 13.1 ounces
- Professional-Grade Red Dot Optical System: Leupold's Professional-Grade Dot Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that's designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
- Zero Stop: The ZeroStop System creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don't accidentally turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- Illuminated: This Scopes comes with an illuminated reticle, which can help you get on target faster in low-light situations.
- Motion Sensor technology (MST): Motion Sensor Technology (MST) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, & Shockproof: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.