Sitka Core Merino 330 Hoody
Sitka Core Merino 330 Hoody - Medium / Optifade Subalpine is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
When the forecast is frigid, pack the heavyweight warmth of the Core Merino 330 Hoody. It features our warmest-weight merino wool to keep you warm in the coldest conditions. Temperature-regulating merino wool has an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you warmer with less bulk, and the contoured hood with a built-in facemask offers additional comfort and concealment. Merino wool also resists odor to help you stay undetected, and our ArmorSpun merino wool is reinforced for improved durability. And to make sure excess moisture doesn’t leave you wet and cold, we added a synthetic interior that quickly moves sweat off your skin and through your system to keep you dry and warm.
Lightweight and durable 330-gram, 17.5-micron ArmorSpun Merino Wool exterior fabric
- Recycled synthetic interior for anti-itch comfort and improved moisture management
- Easy-care merino wool can be washed and dried with your regular laundry
- Contoured hood for coverage and concealment
- Low-profile handwarmer pocket
- Breathable merino wool mesh facemask for concealment
- Snag-preventative stitching along sleeves resists abrasion from your pack
- Zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables
- Low-profile integrated thumb holes for easy layering
- Total weight: 18.7 oz.
When you’re hunkered down in frigid temps or hiking through mounting snow drifts, you need the heavyweight warmth of the 330 Series. The merino wool-blend fabric offers more warmth with less bulk and naturally resists odor when you’re on extended hunts. We also engineered it to be stronger than traditional merino. And since wetness is the biggest threat to warmth in cold conditions, we gave it a synthetic interior that rapidly moves moisture away from your skin and through your system.