Sitka Core Merino 330 Zip-Off Bottom
Sitka Core Merino 330 Zip-Off Bottom - Medium / Colt is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Heading into the backcountry late in the season calls for the heavyweight warmth of the Core Merino 330 Zip-Off Bottom. Our heaviest-weight merino wool blend keeps you warm on the coldest hunts of the year and regulates temperature to maintain comfort when you’re on the move. Merino wool is also naturally odor-resistant to minimize smell on extended trips, and our ArmorSpun merino wool is reinforced for superior durability. We then added a recycled synthetic lining quickly moves sweat away from your skin to keep you dry and warm. And when you need to shed a layer, side zips let you remove this bottom without taking your boots off, making this baselayer ideal for long expeditions and shifting weather conditions.
Lightweight and durable 330-gram, 17.5-micron ArmorSpun Merino Wool exterior fabric
- Recycled synthetic interior for anti-itch comfort and improved moisture management
- Easy-care merino wool can be washed and dried with your regular laundry
- ¾-length design eliminates bunching around your boot tops
- Full-length side zips make for easy on/off without removing your boots
- Color coded waistband tabs for correct alignment of side zippers
- Low-profile flatlock stitching for next-to-skin comfort
- Total weight: 10.9 oz.
When you’re hunkered down in frigid temps or hiking through mounting snow drifts, you need the heavyweight warmth of the 330 Series. The merino wool-blend fabric offers more warmth with less bulk and naturally resists odor when you’re on extended hunts. We also engineered it to be stronger than traditional merino. And since wetness is the biggest threat to warmth in cold conditions, we gave it a synthetic interior that rapidly moves moisture away from your skin and through your system.